Welcome everyone to the Morning Shootaround! This article is designed to give you an in-depth breakdown of each day’s games. This article will include Vegas lines, offensive pace stats, defense vs position stats, and our recommendations on which players you should look at for both GPP and cash games.
If you haven’t yet checked out our friends over at FantasyDraft, click the image below and sign up for an account today. New users will receive NHL and NBA projections and content FREE for the rest of the regular season here at DFSDatalytics.com AND one free month of MLB when you sign up through our link or use referral code “DFSData” and make your first deposit.
Atlanta Hawks at Philadelphia 76ers
|TEAM||PG FPPG||PG RK||SG FPPG||SG RK||SF FPPG||SF RK||PF FPPG||PF RK||C FPPG||C RK||Pace|
Vegas- PK 207 O/U
Atlanta Projected Lineup- Dennis Schroder, Tim Hardaway Jr., Taurean Prince, Ersan Ilyasova, Dwight Howard
Philadelphia Projected Lineup- T.J. McConnell, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Robert Covington, Dario Saric, Richaun Holmes
Injuries- Thabo Sefolosha (Questionable-Groin), Paul Millsap (Out), Kent Bazemore (Questionable-Knee), Sergio Rodriguez (Out), Jahlil Okafor (Questionable-Knee), Gerald Henderson (Questionable-Hip)
Top Plays- Dwight Howard, Dennis Schroder, T.J. McConnell, Ersan Ilyasova, Dario Saric, Robert Covington
Secondary Plays- Richaun Holmes, Shawn Long, Justin Anderson, Tim Hardaway Jr., Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Taurean Prince
- The Atlanta Hawks lost seven consecutive games before posting a much-needed 95-91 against the Suns on Tuesday.
- The Philadelphia 76ers won for the fifth time in nine games with their 106-101 victory over the Nets on Tuesday.
- The Hawks are 3-0 against the Sixers this season and have won the past six meetings.
- Dennis Schroder scored 27 points against the Suns, his third straight game with 20-plus points.
- Dario Saric put up 23 points against the Nets, his seventh 20-point outing this month.
- Saric is averaging 19.4 points over the past 20 games with six double-doubles.
- Dwight Howard registered 15 points, 11 rebounds, and four blocked shots against Phoenix for his 16th consecutive double-digit rebounding game.
- Ersan Ilyasova averaged 10.8 points and 10.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes over the last five games.
- The Sixers have allowed opponents to score 110.3 points per game against them since the break.
- The Atlanta Hawks have a woeful 97.6 OFFRTG and a 103.6 DEFRTG with Paul Millsap off the floor this season.
- Taurean Prince has started the last two games and recorded double-digit points in both.
- Robert Covington averaged 16.2 points and 7.7 rebounds over the last six games.
- The Hawks have allowed opponents to shoot 36.6 percent fromn 3-point range since the break.