Welcome everyone to the Morning Shootaround! This article is designed to give you an in-depth breakdown of each day’s games. This article will include Vegas lines, offensive pace stats, defense vs position stats, and our recommendations on which players you should look at for both GPP and cash games.
If you haven’t yet checked out our friends over at FantasyDraft, click the image below and sign up for an account today. New users will receive NHL and NBA projections and content FREE for the rest of the regular season here at DFSDatalytics.com when you sign up through our link or use referral code “DFSData” and make your first deposit.
Charlotte Hornets at Orlando Magic
|TEAM||PG FPPG||PG RK||SG FPPG||SG RK||SF FPPG||SF RK||PF FPPG||PF RK||C FPPG||C RK||Pace|
Vegas- Charlotte -5 206 O/U
Charlotte Projected Lineup- Kemba Walker, Nicolas Batum, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Marvin Williams, Cody Zeller
Orlando Projected Lineup- Elfrid Payton, Evan Fournier, Terrence Ross, Aaron Gordon, Nikola Vucevic
Injuries- Ramon Sessions (Out), Miles Plumlee (Out), Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Questionable-Ankle), Johnny O’Bryant (Out)
Top Plays- Kemba Walker, Nicolas Batum, Nikola Vucevic, Cody Zeller, Aaron Gordon, Marvin Williams, Elfrid Payton
Secondary Plays- Evan Fournier, Terrence Ross, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Frank Kaminsky
- The Charlotte Hornets lost 18 of 24 games prior to knocking off Washington and Atlanta. They held both opponents to an average of 92.5 points in those two wins.
- Charlotte took each of the first three meetings between these teams by an average of 26.7 points.
- The Orlando Magic are coming off back-to-back wins and play nine of their final 11 games against teams fighting for playoff spots or seeding.
- Aaron Gordon scored at least 16 points in five of the last six contests.
- Jodie Meeks made his first appearance since Jan. 18 on Monday and went 1-of-9 from the floor in 20 minutes off the bench.
- Frank Kaminsky went 3-of-6 from 3-point range on Monday after a combined 3-of-19 effort in the previous three contest.
- Briante Weber is averaging 4.3 points on 57.1 percent shooting from the field in about 11.0 minutes across the six games he has played for the Hornets so far.
- The Hornets are 3-3 in games he plays but 2-1 in games in which he plays more than 10 minutes.
- The Orlando Magic have allowed 108.3 points per game to opponents since the All-Star break.
- Nikola Vucevic has a double-double in back-to-back games and six of his last 10 games.
- The Orlando Magic have allowed the third most rebounds per game to opponents (46.2) since the All-Star break.
- Kemba Walker averaged 16.8 points on 34.4 percent shooting over the last five games.