Welcome everyone to the Morning Shootaround! This article is designed to give you an in-depth breakdown of each day’s games. This article will include Vegas lines, offensive pace stats, defense vs position stats, and our recommendations on which players you should look at for both GPP and cash games.
If you haven’t yet checked out our friends over at FantasyDraft, click the image below and sign up for an account today. New users will receive NHL and NBA projections and content FREE for the rest of the regular season here at DFSDatalytics.com when you sign up through our link or use referral code “DFSData” and make your first deposit.
Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Hornets
|TEAM||PG FPPG||PG RK||SG FPPG||SG RK||SF FPPG||SF RK||PF FPPG||PF RK||C FPPG||C RK||Pace|
Vegas- Charlotte -4.5 205 O/U
Milwaukee Projected Lineup- Malcolm Brogdon, Khris Middleton, Tony Snell, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thon Maker
Charlotte Projected Lineup- Kemba Walker, Nicolas Batum, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Marvin Williams,
Injuries- John Henson (Out), Michael Beasley (Out), Johnny O’Bryant (Out), Jabari Parker (Out)
Top Plays- Kemba Walker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Cody Zeller, Khris Middleton, Greg Monroe, Nicolas Batum
Secondary Plays- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Tony Snell, Malcolm Brogdon
- The Charlotte Hornets have won four of their last five games and sit two games behind the eighth-place Miami Heat.
- Seven of Charlotte’s final nine games will take place against teams ahead of them in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
- The Milwaukee Bucks had won 11 of their last 13 games before suffering a home loss to the Chicago Bulls.
- Milwaukee is tied for fifth in the Eastern Conference standings with the Indiana Pacers and Atlanta Hawks. The Bucks are 3-0 against the Pacers and dropped three of four with the Hawks.
- Kemba Walker slumped for the majority of March but has snapped out of it over the last two games, going a combined 20-of-38 from the floor.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.3 points on 56.9 percent shooting over the last three games.
- Marvin Williams went 5-of-6 from 3-point range on Sunday after going 1-of-10 in the previous three contests.
- The Milwaukee Bucks have allowed the fifth fewest points per game since the All-Star break (100.3).
- Cody Zeller averaged 14.6 points and 6.8 rebounds over the last five games.