Welcome everyone to the Morning Shootaround! This article is designed to give you an in-depth breakdown of each day’s games. This article will include Vegas lines, offensive pace stats, defense vs position stats, and our recommendations on which players you should look at for both GPP and cash games.
If you haven’t yet checked out our friends over at FantasyDraft, click the image below and sign up for an account today. New users will receive NHL and NBA projections and content FREE for the rest of the regular season here at DFSDatalytics.com AND one free month of MLB when you sign up through our link or use referral code “DFSData” and make your first deposit.
Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons
|TEAM||PG FPPG||PG RK||SG FPPG||SG RK||SF FPPG||SF RK||PF FPPG||PF RK||C FPPG||C RK||Pace|
Vegas- Detroit -6.5 213 O/U
Brooklyn Projected Lineup- Jeremy Lin, Randy Foye, Caris LeVert, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Brook Lopez
Detroit Projected Lineup- Ish Smith, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Marcus Morris, Jon Leuer, Andre Drummond
Injuries- Quincy Acy (Out), Joe Harris (Out), Reggie Jackson (Questionable-Rest), Reggie Bullock (Questionable-Foot)
Top Plays- Jeremy Lin, Ish Smith, Andre Drummond, Tobias Harris, Brook Lopez
Secondary Plays- Marcus Morris, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Spencer Dinwiddie, Beno Udrih, Jon Leuer, Trevor Booker, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Caris LeVert
- The Detroit Pistons have dropped eight of their last nine games, including a last-second loss to the Nets last week.
- Detroit will play five of its final six games against teams in the top eight of the respective conferences after finishing up with the Nets.
- Detroit did not reach 100 points in any of its last five games and eight of nine.
- Brooklyn won three of four beginning with the win over Detroit, but lost at home to Philadelphia 106-101 on Tuesday, shooting 40.4 percent overall and 28.1 percent on 3-point attempts.
- Brooklyn will swap first-round draft picks with the Boston Celtics this June, so it isn’t attempting to tank for lottery balls and is instead playing hard down the stretch.
- The Nets took each of the first two meetings – both in Brooklyn – this season.
- Brook Lopez scored a game-high 26 points on 10-of-15 shooting to go with nine rebounds and six assists on Tuesday and scored at least 23 points in eight of the last 10 contests.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is 4-of-21 from 3-point range over the last three games.
- Jeremy Lin is 3-of-17 from beyond the arc over the last four contests.
- Ish Smith averaged 13 points, 4.4 assists, and four rebounds over the last five games.
- The Brooklyn Nets have allowed 110.1 points and 45.4 rebounds per game since the All-Star break.