Welcome everyone to the Morning Shootaround! This article is designed to give you an in-depth breakdown of each day’s games. This article will include Vegas lines, offensive pace stats, defense vs position stats, and our recommendations on which players you should look at for both GPP and cash games.
If you haven’t yet checked out our friends over at FantasyDraft, click the image below and sign up for an account today. New users will receive NHL and NBA projections and content FREE for the rest of the regular season here at DFSDatalytics.com when you sign up through our link or use referral code “DFSData” and make your first deposit.
Phoenix Suns at Brooklyn Nets
|TEAM||PG FPPG||PG RK||SG FPPG||SG RK||SF FPPG||SF RK||PF FPPG||PF RK||C FPPG||C RK||Pace|
Vegas- Brooklyn -4 223.5 O/U
Phoenix Projected Lineup- Tyler Ulis, Devin Booker, T.J. Warren, Marquese Chriss, Alex Len
Brooklyn Projected Lineup- Jeremy Lin, Randy Foye, Caris LeVert, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Brook Lopez
Injuries- Dragan Bender (Out), Ronnie Price (Questionable-Leg), Alan Williams (Questionable-Illness), Joe Harris (Out), Jeremy Lin (Questionable-Ankle), Sean Kilpatrick (Out), Eric Bledsoe/Tyson Chandler/Brandon Knight (Out-Tanking)
Top Plays- Tyler Ulis, Jeremy Lin, Brook Lopez, Alan Williams, T.J. Warren, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Devin Booker
Secondary Plays- Caris LeVert, Marquese Chriss, Alex Len, Spencer Dinwiddie, Randy Foye, Trevor Booker
- The Nets will be looking to notch their first back-to-back wins since March 24-26, 2016 tonight.
- Brooklyn is 5-7 since March 1 when it snapped a 16-game losing streak at Sacramento.
- In the last 12 contests, the Nets are averaging 107.3 points per game, shooting 45.3 percent and making 38.1 percent from 3-point range.
- The Suns are on a five-game losing streak and are 1-7 since beating the Boston Celtics on March 5. Phoenix is also 2-9 in its last 11 road games since posting consecutive wins in New York and Toronto on Jan. 21-22.
- Phoenix is one loss shy of consecutive 50-loss seasons for the second time in team history.
- The Nets are looking to sweep the season series from the Suns for the fourth time in five seasons and win for the ninth time in the last 11 meetings. Hollis-Jefferson scored 20 points in Brooklyn’s 122-104 win at Phoenix Nov. 12 and the Nets held Booker to 5-of-18 shooting.
- Marquese Chriss scored 24 points on 7-of-9 shooting, including 2-of-3 from 3-point range, and grabbed seven rebounds on Tuesday.
- Marquese Chriss has reached the 20-point mark three times this season and is averaging 17.5 points over the last four games.
- Tyler Ulis is averaging 41 minutes over the last four games and is posting 14.5 points and 9.5 assists in that span.
- Brook Lopez has scored at least 23 points in each of the last six games including 29 on 13-of-24 shooting in Tuesday’s win.
- Alan Williams recorded a double-double in eight of his last 10 games.
- Booker is averaging 20.8 points this season but is shooting 23.6 percent (13-of-55) in his last three games.
- The Phoenix Suns rank 29th in OFFRTG (101.9) and have the 11th worst DEFRTG (107.8) since the All-Star break.
- Phoenix allows the fourth-highest opponent 3-point percentage per game (46.9 percent) this season.
- Both Phoenix and Brooklyn rank in the bottom-five of the NBA in turnovers, committing over 15 per game.